paper clips

paper clips

Monday, January 4, 2010

never underestimate love


Well, think about this. What makes it not real? I can see though, how many adults would think so. For it always seems we say we're in love when we're not. But tell me this. What makes it so different when adults say it? Just because of more 'experience'. No matter what age you are, even if your 4, you'll know what love is when you find it. Love is a complicated subject. Yes, we all think we're in love at one point in life when we're not. That applies to you grown-ups too. But think about this, how can you say for the teens whether they are or not? How??? You aren't in their shoes, you don't feel their heart nor their deepest emotions. It's easy to get deep infatuation confused with love. It is. I've been there...Once. But hey, one time does count. Does it not? Fortunately, I realized my mistake immediately. It cost me dearly. And I mean dearly. But we all make mistakes. Now when you say teens can't be in love, you are saying fish can't swim. Because people, open your eyes, you might just find that through deepest hopes and dreams, love isn't to be underestimated.
Glitter Words



No comments:

Post a Comment