paper clips

paper clips

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Growing Mind


I thought I woud be happy to be a child infinitely
things came so easy; I did not have to think so deeply
Mama did all the thinking what was best for me
My sister would whisper an idea
I wwould right away copy
My dad solved math problems that my teacher
checked contentedly

They finished what I need to accomplish
they act like a slave
And i act like a princess
I need not to worry because others worry for me

but as the clock ticking and saying that I need to grow
Myself awaked and so now
I dont leap into something right away but think seriously through the day
I learned that i should try my way
and not to depend on what they say
I have grown; I am not a child anymore
I am happier that my mind can soar.

Glitter Words



No comments:

Post a Comment