paper clips

paper clips

Friday, January 1, 2010

bundles of joy


Parents play very important roles in our lives. We must be grateful for having them by our sides. I, myself is so proud to say I am lucky with my parents and I must say my mom and dad aren't the best, yes they're not because hey, they're the bestEST! I know that best is the superlative degree yet for me my parents are beyond it. I wont be here without them, Nobody could pay their sacrifices and hardships for us their children. They never forget to make us feel that we are always loved and cherished them, they never forget us to feel that we are the best and that we always excel on everything we do. Each of us has our own weaknesses but everyone in the family serves as strength for everybody. Our family may not be perfect just like other families do yet like i've said our family would always be the BESTEST.
Glitter Words


No comments:

Post a Comment