paper clips

paper clips

Friday, January 1, 2010

towards the next level


I can say that high school life would always be the best days, the happy-go-lucky days of my teenage life. I would always love remembering those unforgettable moments of my life. Aside for having it as the most enjoyable days, I consider it my preparation towards the next step, the harder, the complicated and the stage which I barely know, the college life.
I believe that everyday of my high school days prepares me for what I’ll be today and tomorrow, prepares me emotionally, mentally and of course, socially. I need to be well prepared socially for I will be in a new world, therefore, new persons, new acquaintances and new friends to be with where I must suit myself and compromise when needed.
Now, I am here, facing a new chapter of my life having my new Alma Mater, the St. Dominic College of Asia as my shoulder, my force to overcome each challenge that I will be encountering. I believed that this institution will help me enhance what I’ve got and will be a path for the good future that I am expecting. It is a great opportunity to be under this institution though challenging yet a very good place to start my future. After a very warm welcome and with the knowledge and wisdom I’ve learned as the first semester ends, I must say, yes, I am a proud Dominican.
Glitter Words


No comments:

Post a Comment