paper clips

paper clips

Friday, January 1, 2010

each princess has her prince charming, and i found mine.


every girl has her dream guy so am i, i've been searching for someone who would be perfect for me, someone who would understand the silly side of me, someone who would always be there for me all the time. Call me selfish, i dont care. I dont call this someone is somebody who would complete me 'coz i need someone to share my incompleteness with. Nobody is perfect therefore whatever we do nothing could change the fact that we aren't perfect. I've been to relationships expecting that they are the one yet they dont make it maybe it's just that they are not really the one meant for me. Until this day come, it was January 21, 2009 that finally the princess found her prince not knowing that this guy lives just the other castle halfway. There are this two things that still confuses me until now, first is that, is he just really the one who made it for me? or it's just that i've learned to set aside standards the day before i met him? But whatever it is, i'm glad i finally found him.
Glitter Words


No comments:

Post a Comment